— Kansas football legend Jordy Nelson makes ceremonial first bet September 8 –
Can Marveen, August 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — FanDuel Group and Boyd Gaming today announced plans to launch legal sports betting in the United States. Kansas tomorrow, September 1st.
The online FanDuel Sportsbook is tomorrow at 12:00 pmsports fans Kansas You can download the FanDuel Sportsbook app iOS When androidAt the same time, FanDuel and Boyd Gaming will open a temporary retail sportsbook at the Kansas Star Casino. 12:00 PM upon September 1stfollowed by the Grand Opening of the FanDuel Sportsbook at Kansas Star Thursday, September 8th and 10 am.
To mark this historic occasion, Kansas Native and former NFL star wide receiver Jordy Nelson the ceremonial first bet September 8 At the Kansas Star’s FanDuel Sportsbook.
The FanDuel Sportsbook at the Kansas Star Casino opens just in time for the 2022 NFL season. Wichita on I-35. Over 2,100 square feet of sportsbook serves as a one-stop shop for fans to enjoy sporting events while betting on the action. The sportsbook is open 24/7 and features 4 betting windows, 28 HD TVs, seating for 40 customers and 20 IGT PlaySports self-service betting kiosks.
The FanDuel Sportsbook offers avid sports fans a best-in-class online sports betting experience. KansasYou can place bets statewide on professional and college football, basketball, baseball, hockey, golf, MMA, boxing, soccer and tennis with a wide variety of betting and payout options available. is simple, secure and convenient with many key features such as:
- Bed $5 and get $150 Free bets for online customers: Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook and make a minimum deposit $10Place at least the first bet $5 receive automatically $150 in the sportsbook free betCustomers can also refer and become friends by inviting their friends to join and both receive $100 with a free bet.
- Innovative spirit: FanDuel was the first US sportsbook to offer Same Game Parlay™ bets was the first to offer live streaming of sporting events within a betting app, the first to offer Bad Beat Relief, the first to offer early payouts to championship teams, crowdsourcing He is also the founder of the Spread the Love promotion by
- Customer-Centric: FanDuel Sportsbook offers safe and secure banking, lightning fast payouts, early cash out features, and 24/7 customer service.
- Introduction to sports betting: The FanDuel sportsbook includes sports betting guide Help customers learn more about legal sports betting.
- Commitment to Responsible Gaming: FanDuel offers in-app tools that allow customers to set time, deposit and wager limits, PlaySafe A site where customers can find additional support services.
The launch expands the Boyd and FanDuel partnership to seven states. Kansas junction Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi When pennsylvania.
Kansas FanDuel Becomes 16th State to Offer Mobile Sports Betting, Joins Arizona, colorado, connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, new jersey, New York, pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, west virginia When wyoming. Kansas It also marks the 16th jurisdiction FanDuel offers retail sportsbook locations. Arizona, connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, new jersey, New York, pennsylvania, Washington, washington dc When west virginia.
Gambling problem? Call 1-800-522-4700 or visit www.ksgamblinghelp.com
About Fan Duel Group
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports technology entertainment company that is changing the way consumers participate in their favorite sports, teams and leagues.The best gaming destinations of usa, FanDuel Group comprises a portfolio of leading brands across Gaming, Sports Betting, Daily Fantasy Sports, Prepaid Betting and Television/Media. FanDuel Group has a presence in all 50 states and approximately 17 million customers.The company is based on New York set up an office in California, new jersey, florida, Oregon, Georgia When ScotlandFanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world’s largest sports betting and gaming operator, with a portfolio of world-renowned brands and a component of the London Stock Exchange’s FTSE 100 Index.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) is a leading operator and manager of Northern Tribal Casinos with 28 geographically distributed gaming and entertainment properties in 10 states. CaliforniaThe company is also a strategic partner and 5% shareholder of FanDuel Group, one of the country’s leading sports betting operators. With his one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on providing guests with an exceptional entertainment experience delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. Through a longstanding corporate philosophy called Caring the Boyd Way, Boyd Gaming is committed to advancing environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) initiatives that positively impact the company’s stakeholders and communities. For additional company information and press releases, please visit: https://investors.boydgaming.com.
contact: Kevin Hennessy, FanDuel Group / [email protected]
contact: David Strow, Boyd Gaming Corporation / 702-792-7386 [email protected]
Source: Fan Duel Group