PERTH, AUSTRALIA, Aug. 29, 2022 /EINpresswire.com/ — The Blue Pacific continent is home to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches, pristine waters, spectacular volcanic landscapes and abundant natural resources.
But our region faces the threats and impacts of climate change, pollution, habitat loss, unemployment, poverty and inequality. Such challenges hinder the implementation of innovative strategies to address such constraints.
Pacific Trade Invest NZ (PTI NZ) and Ka Hao Indigenous eCommerce (Ka Hao) help Aboriginal SMEs enter new markets, grow their customer base and generally achieve prosperity through interactive online e-commerce programs.
Kyle O’Keefe, business development manager at Ka Hao, said: Given our reach and connections with small businesses in the Pacific, as well as our e-commerce expertise and track record in training Indigenous peoples, partnering with an agency such as PTI NZ makes sense.
Kyle believes that building a network of peers and professionals is critical to supporting the needs of Indigenous entrepreneurs in the Pacific. He explained: [through the Ka Hao eCommerce programme] We use innovative and adaptive approaches to help indigenous communities around the world. We look forward to working with PTI NZ to strengthen our efforts to empower Indigenous Peoples. “
The Ka Hao e-commerce program includes Ka Hao’s network of e-commerce experts through a systems-based approach to website building, maintenance, marketing, driving traffic, managing your customer base, entering new markets, and managing your online Includes workshops and peer learning led by . sales, and much more.
PTI NZ Trade Commissioner Glynis Miller reflected on the region’s e-commerce strategy and said: We need to work with partners who provide solutions for this region. Solutions such as e-commerce skill development are much needed. ”
“It is important to foster a vibrant private sector.” The Trade Commissioner added that this was a first for Blue Pacific, adding: “In this regard, PTI NZ is partnering with Ca Hao to develop this exciting We are very excited to bring the program to the region.”
Ka Hao is an indigenous non-profit company with a proven track record in providing e-commerce education to indigenous entrepreneurs. Their vision is to improve the lives of her 10 million Indigenous people around the world through e-commerce.
“The Kahao training program is growing rapidly. It started in New Zealand a few years ago and has expanded to 18 countries in a year.
“In addition, the team’s efforts recently won an Education New Zealand Innovation Award, helping 260 Indigenous entrepreneurs grow their businesses. The social impact that a small group can have is amazing.” I have something to do.”
Ka Hao: Admin firstname.lastname@example.org
PTI NZ: Alex Stone email@example.com
About Pacific Trade Invest New Zealand
• Part of the Pacific Trade Invest Global Network with offices in Sydney, Australia. Beijing, People’s Republic of China.Geneva, Switzerland and Auckland, New Zealand
• A body of the Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat (PIFS) and funded by the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT).
• Supports 16 Forum Island countries and territories: Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu .
Applying for KA HAO Aboriginal eCommerce Program
• Applying for the KaHao e-commerce program is easy. You must be of Indigenous descent and be able and willing to work at least 8-10 hours per week for 18 weeks.
• Eligibility for the Education Scholarship (valued at $30,570) is based on completing the application and all five “comfort challenges” designed to extend and grow participants.
• For more information, please follow the link below
Ka Hao Aboriginal e-commerce
+61 479 199 999
Visit us on social media: